- Angled discs catch the soil thrown by the opener and funnel it back into the furrow ahead of the packer tires
- Caught soil leaves your seeds placed at the depth you’re aiming for, without having to seed deeper to offset excess soil throw
- Spring tensioned arms keep the discs riding along the soil surface, while still being able to trip back to clear excess trash or rocks
- Double-sealed bearings and greaseable pivots offer easy maintenance and a trouble-free operating season
- Lockable arms can be pinned up when the closers are not needed
- Keep your fields looking as smooth as ever, promoting even emergence and moisture distribution during those key spring rains. Reduce the bouncing of other implements travelling in the field through the rest of the growing season.
- Proven to show excellent results running with a 3” paired row opener