Australian Product Development
Over our years working alongside Mark at Ag Schilling, who is a third generation farmer in South Australia, we have had the opportunity to tour the country and see first-hand the challenges that face the Australian farmer. With this knowledge we have designed a line of openers specific to the Australian market.
New Products Developed
- 1/2″ Point opener with patented carbide insert
- U.S. Patent #:9,066,462 B2
- Australian Patent #:20133201810
- Extended point openers to deal with rhizoctonia
- Upgraded hard surfacing with HCrHS overlay for superior abrasion resistance on seed boots
- Larger chutes for seeding of broader beans
Atom-Jet’s R&D department was started by developing and building products based on farmers’ needs. Using this model we have been developing innovative products resulting in the release of eight patents over the years. Working with original equipment manufacturers gives us the knowledge to develop openers that optimize drill performance. Atom-Jet is still committed to working directly with growers and encourages their involvement in designing solutions to the seeding challenges faced today.
- Don Arksey, Senior R&D Coordinator, Atom-Jet Agriculture